Staropolska Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Staropolska Chamber of Industry and Commerce is the largest business environment organization operating in the Świętokrzyskie province. It has been actively present on the market since 1990. Currently, the Chamber associates over 150 companies that employ a total of approx. 14 thousand people.
Like other chambers of commerce, Staropolska Chamber was created as a result of entrepreneurs’ natural desire to unite and create a representing entity speaking for their interests, among others through:
- influencing state and regional authorities in order to create favourable conditions for the development of enterprises,
- establishing business relationships,
- collecting, processing and sharing information useful in business operations,
- conducting general and vocational training sessions,
- organizing business meetings
Staropolska Chamber of Industry and Commerce conducts its activities with the respect for three main principles:
- independence from the authorities.
Implementing the principle of democracy in practice, the Chamber has created a Board of Directors, serving as a forum for developing the position of Chamber’s members towards important issues impacting entrepreneurship. The Board seeks to aid in establishing mutual contacts and integrating additional members.
Services provided by the Chamber are addressed to entrepreneurs from the region. The most popular are services such as:
- matchmaking of business partners,
- legalization of commercial documents,
- counselling and training,
- obtaining business information,
- lobbying activities.
Since 1996, Staropolska Chamber of Industry and Commerce has been part of the national network of centres providing services for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. The network’s goal is to increase the competitiveness of Polish SMEs by providing them with high-quality consulting, training, information and financial services.
Staropolska Chamber of Industry and Commerce is a hosting organisation for Enterprise Europe Network Centre, which is a representative office of the European Commission. The main goal of the Centre is to assist companies from Świętokrzyskie province in active participation on the Single European Market.